Monday, November 24, 2008

What I am Grateful of!

With Thanksgiving a couple days away and in talking with the kids about being grateful for what we have I decided to try and blog till Thanksgiving what I am thankful for.


FAITH........
I feel so blessed t0 walk this journey with GOD to know he is always with me and the comfort of our Church.
FAMILY.....
To have had the honor of being raised by amazing loving parents, 2 brothers that I shared so many memories with.  A husband who loves me unconditionally, even when I am not very lovable!  To have been blessed to birth three wonderful boys turning into men and the gift of adoption; sharing a bond with her birth mom that I will never meet but the comfort of knowing we both love the same soul.
FRIENDS.......where would I be without you!  Laughed with, cried with,  and love from the bottom of my heart!

No comments: